Sunday, September 20, 2009

How will I survive Sunday?

So first of all, Hook 'em!

After a series of misadventures, I was able to catch the last half of the Texas game, which was apparently the better half. From what I've read on Yahoo sports, the Longhorns had another miserable first half. But honestly, watching the second half I wasn't impressed with McCoy's performance. He isn't playing consistently enough for me to feel comfortable to rely on his passing game. The 34-24 win over Tech was a relief, but wider margin win would have been nice. We may have another Championship team, if they can brush the rest of the cobwebs of McCoy next week against UTEP.

All my fantasy football players are playing in the earlier games today, and I can't watch any of it because the cable company found out we were not paying for it. The previous tenants apparently never had it shut off when they moved, so we were using it. To make matters worse, because we had cable, we never bought a digital converter box, so we won't get any signal anyway. I'm considering heading over to Doc's later tonight to watch the Cowboys game, but I don't really want to spend any money.

I love football season, but I hate not being able to watch it on TV

2 comments:

Acapulcomike said...

:)

Organic Meatbag said...

I am hoping my Rams will get McCoy in the draft...we need somebody to pull us out of the eternal shithole we're stuck in...