Sunday, September 6, 2009

My netbook has a new friend!

Something pretty important to me happened today. I bought a new laptop. Previously, I had been using my little netbook for a primary computer, and it just wasn't cutting it. Sitting on the couch with my netbook in my lap, growing more frustrated with the lack of speed and the inability to watch any video on it without it skipping, I pointed my browser to frys.com and proceeded to pick out a primary laptop. I had too many questions about all the options I had so I packed my little pink Acer into my bag and headed down to the store. When I got there I had half-way almost made my selection until I saw the one I bought. I could bore you with specs my $500 laptop has, but I think by saying it was only $500 probably sums that all up. But I really like it and it is enough for me. My new, only marginally less portable, friend is a Gateway T-Series and so far it is holding up to my demands.

Chance went out to run some errands, I bet he'll be pretty surprised when he gets back. That will raise our computer count to three and maybe his blood pressure too.

No comments: